Hi Team,
How do I locate the version of the Anaplan? I completely agree that each release/update to the platform is been pushed to all Clients through their scheduled maintenance. But where do I find the release or version number.
Hi,
Can I know the reason for needing a version #
You can never have two instances of anaplan at two different versions. There is always one latest version.
Thanks
Arun
Hi Arun,I could think of a few cases where issues are caused by platform releases/maintenance and we could clearly point to a version number where things were not working and after a certain version is deployed, we could say issue is fixed with this version x.yzRegards,Anirudh
Hi Anirudh,
Agreed, its difficult to refence for a customer.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…