Hi Friends,
Do we follow these in Real Life Scenarios?
Model Sanitization Guide
Model Concurrency Testing Types
Model Concurrency Process
@Sravan_Kumar
Yep. This is all part of a service Anaplan provides called "concurrency testing". Contact your Anaplan Business Partner to get all the details. Not sure if there's a fee anymore.
You probably already saw this but all the @andy_tarr's article's are amazing. See here (moved to Support):
As far as data sanitization goes, I can tell you that you will have to sign a waiver to that effect before Anaplan will run the service. You really can't have real data, even development data.
Even when I ask Anaplan Support to copy a model from one workspace to another, I have to sign that waiver. Very important.
It's pricey, for example, last I heard, 12-20k for concurrency testing.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…