Hi guys
my view for Rev02 is different to the one in 8.5.2
how do i fix it please? is it supposed to look like this?
Learning content
My Content
@aevmajor
Click on Pivot Icon and re arrange your dimensions.
Re- arranging meaning drag and drop in the below window.
Window you have it now
Window it should look like post rearranging the dimensions
Lastly make sure you save the changes as Anaplan will not save this automatically.
How to save? Go to View->Save
Thankyou so much, did I set this up incorrectly at the start ???
Yes, you did it incorrectly. But hey All's well that ends well.Keep learning
It makes me concerned I have set other ones up incorrectly now... I have no idea how I could have missed this 😞
i pulled in the data but my volumes look different and I got an error report
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…