dependent dropdown in NUX does not work with "Allow access to unfiltered items"

Options
2»

Comments

• Just noticed this item has been set to delivered so I can't up vote. I've been talking to support and they agree dependent access settings are not recognised on Create Forms. I'll open a new idea item.

• Hi @Joanne - This work has been broken down into a few requirements, some of which have been delivered and others that are still in development:

1. Support "allow access to unfiltered items" in field cards where dependent dropdowns are used - delivered
    2. Support "allow access to unfiltered items" in grids where dependent dropdowns are used - delivered
    3. Support dependent dropdowns in forms that are used to create new items - in progress
    4. Support "allow access to unfiltered items" in forms where dependent dropdowns are used to create new items - in progress
    5. Support "allow access to unfiltered items" in field cards and grid cells when selective access is used - in progress
    6. Support "allow access to unfiltered items" in forms when selective access is used - in progress

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!