When using the Remap feature, if you select a view that doesn't match the original structure, it should give an error instead of crashing excel. The error message was available in 2.x and is not working in 4.0
Thank you for raising this and I am sorry to read to you you are experiencing challenges with remapping. Could you please raise a support ticket so we can investigate? If possible, use the "Email support" functionality under "Help" in Excel Add-in 4.0.
I did raise the issue with support and their response was to log it as an idea here.
When I tried to contact support using the new email support functionality under help, it also crashed excel so I raised a separate ticket for that and they have confirmed that is a bug.
Thank you very much for this. I am sorry to hear you had issues with the support email, I have been working with our support team on this.
Thank you very much for following up with support. Please keep us posted when there is a resolution.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…