Hi
Is it possible to transfer the data from Data Model A to Data Model B using Informatica cloud?
Thanks,
Santosh Biradar
@Santosh
This may help:
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Data_Integrations/Anaplan_Connector_for_Informatica_Cloud.html
Rob
I tried both ways but still no luck
approach - 1: Source as anaplan and selected the action and target was sql server with dummy table
Results: No data loaded
Approach -2: Source as Sql server with dummy object and target as Anaplan with process as an action.
Results: Task failed with error as while reading data from the target
Santosh
@Santosh ,
Absolutely, just have Informatica Cloud call the Action or Process in the target module which pulls the data.
Yeah, figuring out which task or how to call action or process in IICS? Let me know if you know
yes, that link is helpful but it doesn't say or show how only action can be run. It shows from uploading the .csv file as source and target as action.
In my case I only want to do action in IICS.
The source will be the action name.
Was this ever solved.
I am running into the same issue and Santosh.
I am unable to get the action to process it simply runs and fails.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…