Hi
Can we introduce the option to freeze Grid table totals ?
If we have a long table, need to scroll down every time we need to check Totals.
Thanks
Kudi
I agree and also would like to freeze line items on the module at record level or column level so that we don't have to keep scrolling back to see the data we need.
The freeze pane option is yet to be available, however, there is a new feature to the NUX that has jest been released called synchronized scroll, that allows for similar functionality.
The synchronized scroll feature can be found in the top right corner of a grid card,
Selecting the feature will open up a panel to group the cards with similar dimensionality to be synchronized.
Name the groups accordingly, and then select the Boolean in the right corner of each card that should be in sync.
There is also an option to choose which direction the grids should be synchronized.
In this case, I chose Verticle only, because I have text fields in Grid 1, that I want to "Freeze Panes" so I can move the data left to right, without moving the Values in Grid 2, where I can make inputs, directly referencing the grid on the left.
If I put the mouse cursor in Column A Row 1, and scroll down, you can see the cursor in the column did not move and both grids scrolled vertically to the bottom. This is a very valuable feature provided by the NUX.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…