It seems that there is "Product" data but I cannot see data in Column SIZE. It is not allowing me to import it again. Any suggestions?
Hi @LRanaplan
Let's make it simple, what's our objective?
we have to import the size based on the Product & we also know the Product code. so as per best practice we should mapped with Product code. You already did this step.
In order to mapped the line item, you have two option:
1. Fixed Line item because you have to import to only one line item.(Your case)
once you run the action size will be uploaded successfully.
2. You can also select Column header and it will mapped automatically.
Same result without any error.
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Akhtar
Can you please share some screenshot and also you mapping?
exactly what error are you getting?
Thank you for responding.
P2 PRODUCT list
Module
this is the module. Why I dont see Size
Based on your current mapping, it seems that you have selected code as a fixed line item that's why you are getting 53 ignored message.
In your mapping can you click on SYS06 Product details line items and select fixed line item as Size?
Thank you. I re-did it last night and it worked.
Hi,
I'm having trouble finishing the exercise of step 7.2.1 Activity: Import Data into Product Details Module, after several attempts I can't get the information in the right way,
How do I get the source options below to be only two and not three?
I'm also getting same problem.
7.2.1 Activity: Import Data into Product Details Module, after several attempts I can't get the information in the right way,
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…