Hi,
I have a couple of open position for Anaplanners with finance background. If any of you are interesting please email me
@zulychg@gmail.com (location can be in LA, Portland, Las Vegas and Vancouver)
Thanks
Zuly
@zulychg Zuly,
There's a more directed site for available talent for Anaplan Modelers you can search here:
@zulychg Hi Zuly, I have mailed you for this opportunity.
Thanks,
Varun
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…