TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week

Hi 

I wanted to know whether the below mentioned formulas are right for me to move forward with level 2. attaching the screenshot for the same.

shippping time(week) :- YEARVALUE('DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)')

cost per 1000:-  YEARVALUE('DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Cost per 1000 Units')

Comments

• @Aneetabj 

These appear to be correct.

You should be able to validate that it is working by looking at the weeks, and the value should match the source that is input by Year. If you can validate that the intersections match the yearly input, then it is working properly. 

Jason

• Hello @jasonblinn , I am a having a really hard time understanding how using YEARVALUE will convert the years to weeks. From the documentation, I thought YEARVALUE just returns the aggregated values for the year. Therefore, to convert to weeks, I would think you would use YEARVALUE and then divide by 52. That seems like hard coding though. Please explain when you get the chance. Thank you!

• @Misbah What happens if the shipping method for a year is not consistent for the whole year? Does using 'YEARVALUE' still work when trying to get values week to week?