Hi All,
I would like to show the FY at the start of a time period.
This can be done using 'Show' functionality but I would like to use a dynamic filter that updates based on the current year.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Chris
@ChrisAHeathcote
You should be able to use the group position function.
For super advanced dynamic sorting of the hieararchy, there might be a creative way to use @Mark_W_Shemaria idea on identifying the groups first.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/Calculating-Levels-in-a-Hierarchy-for-Dashboard-Filtering/ta-p/33567
@JaredDolich
So simple yet I have never had the need to move them.
It's amazing, isn't it? Always something new to learn.
Can't wait to see January's upgrade. I read we're going to be able to pivot the grid without going into design.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…