Hi,
After completing L1 can we get job opportunity in same field Because I m not able to get any till date. So thinking should I continue for L2 is it really worth it to do.
@NSH
I can't guarantee that you'll find work but what I can tell you is that learning L2 and the Anaplan Way would be a great investment to make while you're networking. A few suggestions:
Lastly, work towards the certified modeler certification. That's the inflection point where most recruiters and hiring managers gain confidence in your ability to model real business use cases. You got this!!
Just as I wrote this a LinkedIn ad came up for a modeler.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6763117253903863808/
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…