Dear Anaplan community,
I need to create some reports using Power BI Connector but it displays only Workspaces on my Tenant by default.
Do you know if I can access my other Tenants' workspaces?
Thanks in advance,
Romain COLIN
@Romain_Colin
Yeah, I had the same question in this post. Apparently, only the default will work. However, having now used the connector, I have found that this is not true. I haven't figured out how to reliably change the workspace, but I have done it. Read the post I linked and scroll down to @yookwi_hwang comment. Perhaps we can get Yookwi to give us some clarification. Because right now, I just logged into Power BI Desktop and it's pointing to a workspace that is not my default. So I know it's possible.
Workaround: create another email that uses the workspace you want as default.
Did Anyone found a solution to that problem ?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…