Hi All,I have tried a workaround for IRR, NPV calculations with initial Date i.e. similar to excel in Anaplan. It worked for me and Hoping that it will be helpful for others tooI hope below Screenshots are in-detail to understand the logic.
@Vinaygvk7
Yes. Thanks for sharing this. I added this to my own list of best practices. I had a feeling there was a good solution.
Nicely handled!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…