Cloudworks : Failed to Load Action Steps

aakash
Frequent Contributor

Cloudworks : Failed to Load Action Steps

Hi,

I am encountering an error in cloudworks, when I am trying to create a process and I select an action, it says 'Failed to Load Action Steps'

aakash_0-1630832196331.png

This is happening for a all the models and their process in a particular workspace. Earlier the same actions were working perfectly.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,

Aakash Sachdeva

4 REPLIES 4
alexpavel
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Cloudworks : Failed to Load Action Steps

This is not happening in my case. 

Did you try to clear all the cookies in your browser?

If nothing works, I would suggest to contact Anaplan support.

Hope it helps

Alex

ashish.banka
Super Contributor

@aakash Although I have not encountered this issue but I can say that the error messages in Cloudworks are somewhat misleading. Also I have seen that it takes a bit of time when you try to create an Integration process and connect to Workspace / Model / Process for the actions to show up but it does show up after a bit of wait. I would say, you can try couple of times to see if the issue still persists and then raise the issue with support@anaplan.com as suggested by @alexpavel 

AB

aakash
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I raised the issue with Anaplan. The issue persisted on a weekend and got resolved on Monday. I confirmed with Anaplan, they didn't make any changes on their part, neither did I make any changes. Although the issue is resolved now, no one has any idea what caused it and what solved it.

Regards,

Aakash Sachdeva

chenjack.sonos
Certified Master Anaplanner

Interestingly, I've run into the same thing recently. There were intermittent errors, followed by success, with no changes to the actual integration. Not sure if they're working on something in the backend.