Filtering a GRID-NEW UX

Anaplanners,

Module A dimensioned by Projects, Time, Attribute List 1 and Line Items.

I have projects as row headers (which has to be filtered based on Users and other conditions). I have Time as columns, above that as columns as I have the line items and above that Attribute List 1. 

So my end table would look large (horizontally) considering the massive nested views. Each Attribute List would have all line items under it and under them the time period. 
I have a filter applied on the time period as well to get a dynamic time range and also to give users ability to filter Quarters/ Year totals. 

So my problem is, I need another filter that would take input from the user (boolean) check box and only display selected line items. So the ask is to display all line items by default and when user makes selection then only show the selected. 

I tried to create a filter module using Line Item Subset unfortunately I am unable to apply those filter after applying the project filter in the row. 
Is there a solution to this problem or a possible work around ? 

Much Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

•  

Hi @Sachinsourav02 

I have tried your approach  LIS only . It worked for me.

Please find below how I did It 
    As you have, I have created module dimensioned by Projects, Time, Attribute List 1 and Line Items as below 

PujithaB_0-1634020304762.png

I have created module for project filter as below 

PujithaB_1-1634020435834.png

I have created Line Item filter module with LIS as below 

PujithaB_2-1634020537661.png

And Final module with LIS to apply filter as below 

PujithaB_3-1634020768106.png

And on above module I have applied filter as below

PujithaB_4-1634020839055.pngPujithaB_5-1634020864451.png

I got applied and filtering as described . Since I have selected one project and one lineitem in filter modules, Its is filter the same in the above view

Adding the filter of same grid from New UX 

PujithaB_0-1634021704385.pngPujithaB_1-1634021749816.png

Hope this helps out

Pujitha