Simple answer as mentioned by other users in this list is "Yes".
If you are only looking to import/move a model from one Workspace to another Workspace, follow the steps listed below:
1. Take the copy of the model that you want to move. Rename it if you'd like.
2. Go to the Workspace where you want to move this model to, click on the top right on the screen where your initials are and click on Model Settings.
3. Go to Manage Models and then click on "Import".
4. Enter the name of the Model (whatever name you'd like to give) and select the Source.
5. Next, select the Workspace and the Model that you want to move to this new Workspace and Click OK
6. A message box will prompt once the import is complete.
Note: If there are integrations that are set on the model that you are moving to another workspace, since the Workspace ID and Model ID would have changes, you would want to change your pointers to make sure it's pointing to the correct Workspace and Model.