Can Anaplan add option to edit existing users instead of deleting and adding? A good reason is for a person who gets married and needs to change their last name for an example or update the users email address.
Great idea!
It would be a very useful functionality, not to lose any data associated with the old e-mail.
I agree with your Idea.
I agree, too. It would be really useful.
I would like the ability to edit my email address, or request the change if Anaplan would like control the request and act as administrator and verify the change is valid. I am with the same institution we went live with Anaplan four years ago. Nevada State College has gained University status. As a result the institution updated all emails addresses. I would like to keep my Anaplan history, badges and subscriptions without the need to start over from scratch. Thank-you. 😊
Any status update on this? We have a couple names that need to be changed and it will take significant time to populate their history if we need to add a new user.
Additionally, I would love a 'reorder' button for users like there is for Modules.
Is there any update on this?
We are changing the name of the company, including most e-mail addresses.
That would be a superuseful feature.
Especially for large companies like our with over 1k anaplan users that face the email update requests every week.
I was very surprised that it's still not there.
How is this not a possibility in user administration yet? We have moved users from one domain to another, and when the password change is due they cannot login anymore and we need to create a new user for them.
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…