Where to find Anaplan Sales Planning/Performance Management Talent
My company has seen a huge uptick in demand for Anaplan talent with Sales Planning or Performance Management experience. Most candidates I interview are more on the F&EP side. Where should I look or what measures should I take to find the right candidates? Leadership has also discussed widening the parameters to include experience with Callidus, SAP Sales Cloud, Varicent, and Xactly as well.
Got some ideas for you.
- First try posting your job on Dice.com. It will automatically show up on Anaplan's job board.
- Join the Sales Anaplan Group and mention your opportunity there.
- Join the Anavate Slack Channel and post your opportunity in their #opportunity channel.
- Send a message to Correlation One and ask to get on their recruiting schedule if you're not already. They can give you access to all the new Anaplan graduates and you can filter on SPM experience.
- Post your opportunity on LinkedIn and make sure you tag #anaplan
To be honest, just my opinion, the best way to find the candidate your looking for is to look for someone with SPM experience and help get them certified on Anaplan. The SME experience is hard to come by, and the Anaplan modeling is a matter of academia.1