Hi,
Has anyone have any idea about DCA requirement in Level 3 Model Building. I'm not able to find any user story for DCA?
Thanks
BB
@CommunityMember111277
I could not recall any. Do you have any concerns?
@KirillKuznetsov
Actually, I received some feedback from the Academy team stating DCA hasn't been setup in the model, & I will have to apply DCA setting for User filter. I'm not able to figure out the requirement & where will I find the required details.Any help is appreciated
I recently completed Level 3 and dont' recall any DCA functionality.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…