Hi, I completed Level 1, Level 2, and The Anaplan Way. How can I get the certificate "Certified Model Builder"?
I found this article, but the link in the article does not seem to work - Certified Model Builder Certificate
Thanks!
@dlupasco
My congratulations of completing the courses.
You can e-mail to academy@anaplan.com if you have any problem with the learning.
Thanks, I contacted Anaplan Support.
There is an additional 10 questions quiz https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=1536 in order to get the certificate.
Hi,
You can download it from this link >>
https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=1536
Hope this helps.
Hi ,
how can i start my certification
How long is it take to get the certificate after completing the feedback survey ?
hi, how can i get this certification level 2 anaplan way? i just finished the course but it seems different to the associate model builder certification that mentioned before
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…