How do I keep the below slider to the "on" position? Every time I close out of the Anaplan platform this slider resets to the "off" position. Anyone have any ideas?
@charlotte.chiasson
That is odd, I am not experiencing the same thing. Are you hopping from one tenant to another? Do you have your cookies turned on? It is supposed to remember your last setting. @ChrisM any ideas?
Rob
@charlotte.chiasson following on from @rob_marshall thought what about the "deleting history, cookies and cache" setting when closing your browser?
Hi all,
I was experiencing the same problem as @charlotte.chiasson, but I thought this was a feature (until the new model experience becomes the common setting later this year). Clearing my browser cache and cookies fully fixed this and now my toggle stays put! I took a screensharing video before and after as well to demonstrate. Thanks so much @rob_marshall & @andrewtye!
Thanks,
Timmy
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…