I'm looking for a reference model to manage internal technology projects. From the cycle from the business case to the monitoring of project results. Any recommendations?
Hi Luiz,
I will send you a direct message to get you connected to correct support.
Chris
chris.stauffer@anaplan.com
There is a Project Portfolio Management model in the Modeling Showcase that may be of use for inspiration:
https://support.anaplan.com/project-portfolio-management-b0ac73bb-14a4-437d-b3da-4a5705373772
[Edited to fix broken link]
Wondering if there's been an update to the inspiration page that was posted by @ryan_kohn . Or if anyone has other/new inspiration pages that have been developed since this original post.
Thanks!
Drew
@DrewLowther I updated the broken link in my previous post. I'm not aware of any other project portfolio management examples at this time.
@ryan_kohn Thanks for this! Exactly what I needed
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…