I'm not sure if there was a new update that changed the process? I cannot import a date from one model to another. I am trying to import the dates from A01 to A06. I think the checkbox on the mapping page is new. I've tried different variations but can't seem to get it to work.
Thanks in advance
@Olek P
You need to dimensionalize the target with a one member list.
https://help.anaplan.com/update-current-period-action-e94034cd-8004-479f-8c1a-655a296398f0#update-current-period-via-a-data-hub
I have found this:
I will give it a try. Apparently you can't import a list without a dimension, so you have to create a dummy list
https://help.anaplan.com/update-current-period-action-e94034cd-8004-479f-8c1a-655a296398f0#fmw7f0ibjn-schedule-update-current-period-actions-and-processes
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…