I have a disabled user in my workspace, but it looks like they are still being counted under the number of licenses being used. Is there a way to permanently delete a user/remove their access license?
Hi @danielcha - that shouldn't be the case re being counted under number of licenses. Worth contacting either your CSBP / Partner / Support. And as for the 2nd point we've wanted to delete email addresses since forever and it's not on the list. Might be on the idea exchange somewhere.
Hi, Same issue here, inactive users counts toward licenses. This means I cannot inactivate a user since I'm forced to assign a license type before saving. Sent this in as a support case. Deleting users seems to be an impossible task, even if you go through support.
@ViktorW that was what originally prompted the issue for me, I had to disable a user which resulted in assigning them a license prior to being able to disable and then to save. I submitted a case and received an answer back that this is the default system behavior since users are disabled, but never deleted. However, also received confirmation that this does not count towards the number of licenses (even though it says that it does) you have and won't be charged. So I provided them an example of if we have 8 professional user licenses and currently have 6 that are being used (5 active and 1 inactive/disabled) that I could still add 3 more and be within the limit. Hope this helps!
Hi,
Anaplan Support team Suggested by "I understand that you would like to know whether disabled users can be permanently removed at the tenant level. As mentioned earlier, I have reviewed this internally and can confirm that once a user has been added to a tenant, they cannot be fully deleted; they can only be disabled. Currently, the option to permanently remove users from the Administration tab is not available."
Thanks!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…