I attempted the Anaplan Level 2 Model Building - On Demand Sprint 1 exam many times due to system issues and Sprint 1 exam got locked. Can you please support to resolve this issue soon as I need to resume doing my Sprint 1 exam and next lessons.
Hi @SreVarshaa12345 - Please reach out to Anaplan Academy on academy@anaplan .com and ask them to unlock it so that you should be able to retake it.
Hi Pulkit . Thanks for the update. I mailed to academy@anaplan. So how long will it take to resolve the issue?
@SreVarshaa12345 - They usually respond within hours and would reset it. If you don't receive anything from them today, you can send a follow up email
Thanks @PulkitChawla for the update. yes, got it resolved recently. Now I can resume the learning:)
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…