Hi,
Even after being approved by internal administartor, I still cannot access CSM and getting 403 error
Resolved.
I'm getting the exact same error message. How or who can fix this problem?
Need to contact by another users in the care portal for them to fix this issue.
@umangchauhanfr Do you have a name I can contact?
@Fox3 Apologies for the delay, no i dont have by name contact. Can open just a ticket and wait for the fix.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…