Referencing in the Blank Tariff module below the Total Handset Revenue from the P&L module, however the value is not shown, instead I see a blank.
Any ideas?
@kmht0307 What I mean is if you are validating values look at the same members (lowest level) instead of aggregated values E.g - Product A, Jan 26, Tarrif X (In source & target both) instead of ALL Products, All periods, All tarrifs, since summary could play a role and it will take more time to understand whether the formula is the issue or the data.
@kmht0307 - Why are you bringing the value in this module again? You can directly refer to the source module. As for values not being shown, is there a difference in the time granularity? Do you also not see the value when you open the subsidiary view?
The Handset Revenue is from the source module called P&L in this same model.
There is no difference in the Time and I do not see any values in the subsidiary view either.
@kmht0307- Can you add screenshot of the source module with numbers & the subsidiary view?
Source module- P&L
Subsidiary view:
@kmht0307 - You have a custom time (202601) in your target module and native (Jan 26) in source. They are 2 different dimensions. You'd need to establish a mapping between the 2 first and then lookup that to fetch the values.
Ah I see, yes thank you for sharing that
If I use the same time, I still don't see any values:
@kmht0307 - You are looking at summary values. Can you turn on the summary in your target module? While validating values, always try to compare at the same dimensions in both the modules. Preferrably, at the lowest level.
How do I do that?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…