Do you have feedback on the November 17, 2018 Anaplan platform release? Share your thoughts below!
Click the Reply button below to post.
Hi @david
This functionality has been flagged here
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Dynamic-time-on-charts/idi-p/34630
Vote for it to bump it up the priorities list
Also, have a look at this post
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/Time-line-chart-not-synching-with-View/m-p/37311#M842
This may help
Failing that, one workaround is to re-engineer the data to be displayed to use a time range that extended past the current calendar - Coupled with the idea in the commuity posy, this negates the need to adjust the re-publish the chart (for a few years at least)
I hope that helps
David
Thanks @DavidSmith! I gave as many kudoses as I could to the request 🙂
I have used a similar workaround with a time filter module where I set true before publishing the chart and then adjusting the filter formula for some time. Since the time ranges didn't exist last year I have to redo this also this year end.
Also, I have found it challenging to teach the customer to use this process when publishing/updating charts on dashboards themselves.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…