Hi Anaplan,
The 'Referenced By' column in the blue print view should expand or drop down to show full details. This would be really usefull as you can instanty see where a line item is being referenced if it has multiple references.
Thanks,
Usman
This would be very helpful. Even better would be if this text in the references was made a clickable link that opens the listed reference. This would make navigating between lists of dashboards / modules / actions so much easier with less reloading and searching for things in those lists
In case you're curious, here's that idea I originally posted...
Hi David,
I completely agree with you the addition of links to references would be amazing and really useful!
However I'm concerned that your idea's status is set by Anaplan to 'Not planned' maybe we need more community support?
But thanks for your thoughts I hope Anaplan can get it implemented @DavidE.
@usman.zia Yes, it is not clear to me why it was moved to "Not Planned" whether it's because it was deemed to be impossible to implement, not seen as useful or something else. I'll try to find out. 🙂
This is a great idea post. As a workaround, we currently copy/paste the "referenced by" text that we want to look at into a text editor, such as Notepad or Notepad++. However, this should be able to be expanded so it is fully visible within the Anaplan window.
@StaceyBrooks I feel your pain with the copy and pasting! Can be quite time consuming when there are references to multiple modules! Thanks for you support!
Has anyone found an easier workaround than copy/pasting into Notepad or Excel?
Business Problem & Current Limitation Current State: In our current Polaris implementation, the cumulative dimension index across just five core business dimensions has reached 55. The Constraint: With a hard ceiling at 64, this leaves a headroom of only 9 remaining indexes across the entire workspace/model scope. Direct…
Dear all, Some times your system refuses us to log in. It seems it is because the password is no longer valid and has to be renewed. However absolutely no information is given to the user. Therefore he/she tries to connect again and again, until he/she thinks "oh, that should be the password that has expired". This is…
I've come across this need more than once now so I figured I'd post it here for the Anaplan product team! We have a client who utilizes a primary hierarchy for a core list but developed the need to see the lowest level in that primary hierarchy rolling up to an alternate hierarchy of parent list members. In their Polaris…