When I click on top left blue button, I do not see the "New UX" button. I'm workspace admin to the model. What am I missing here to get access to new UX? Thank you.
I just figured it out. It was not an access issue. I had to use Chrome instead of IE !
In the Admin dashboard you need to set yourself as a Page Builder.
Administration > Access control > Assignments > Roles > Page Builder
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…