Where is the 'Download the "Build Guide" from the resources tab' that is mentioned near the end of the New UX Experience Course ?
Also where are the MicroSprint Exercises ?
@RealAndyMartin
I'm not familiar with the build guide but @ChrisMullen did an awesome short video during the last Anaplan Live! which is short and really helpful building in New UX.
I guess that might be considered a micro sprint exercise.
If anyone knows about the build guide it would be Chris though. Hopefully, he can add some suggestions here.
You can access the Build Guide and Microsprint Exercises from within the training itself. Just expand the Resources tab on the left of the training window and click the relevant link. I've attached a screenshot that shows exactly where this is located in the training.
I found the Resources tab (many thanks), however when I clicked on the link got the following "Access Denied" message:
Same happens on all the links.
Can anyone email me both Page Design's and Microsprint pdf ?
I got the page design job aid. Send me a private message with your email and I'll email it to you.
Can't attach documents here.
I get the same error for all the other links.
Seems like after you try to download the first file it blocks you from the others.
I'll send a ticket into academy@anaplan.com
So sorry about that! I forgot to check one little box when uploading the latest version. It should be fixed now, and you should be able to download the resources that were blocked.
@lindascott
I was able to obtain all the documents!
Thank you!
@RealAndyMartin you should be good to go now.
Its now working.
Thanks to everyone for your help.
Hi, @JaredDolich , when I try to download, it shows a blank screen. @lindascott .
Try this link @sosunkwo
I am not getting an error. Both build guides are working.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/anaplanenablement/Community/New+UX+Training/Build+Guide+-+New+UX+Basic+Training.pdf
https://anaplanenablement.s3.amazonaws.com/Community/New+UX+Training/Build+Guide+-+End+User.pdf
If still a problem, send a note to support@anaplan.com
Still shows a blank screen, even after clearing my cache. (see attached image). I will send an email to Anaplan Support. Thanks @JaredDolich @lindascott
@sosunkwo
Not sure if this makes a difference but sometimes you need to clear the cache in Chrome.
You might also try obtaining the file using Edge. But both those links work properly.
If you need the documents, I can download them for you and send you an attachment. Just send me your email address to @JaredDolich
They're actually really well written so don't give up!
Thank you @JaredDolich . Linda was able to send to me through email. Thanks again.
Hi Jared, Can you kindly send me the page design job aid please. It is not on the training video. My email is klameer@yahoo.com.
Thanks
You can find the link within the training course under Resources. See the attached screenshot for an example.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…