Hi,
I'm using dell Boomi to connect Anaplan. I have the certificate but i'm not sure how to get the Private Key Alias.
Any suggestions?
@Santosh
I'm not that familiar with Dell Boomi but my suggestion would be to start here.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Best-Practices/CA-Certificate-Changes-for-iPaaS-Connectors/ta-p/53347
Scroll down to the Dell Boomi section.
Thanks for the reply.
yes i have looked at this blog but I have the key in .pfx format and i'm not sure how to find Private Key Alias from it.
Thx
Santosh
Santosh-
This link is an interactive guide that will tell you how to download/install OpenSSL, and then you can select .pfx as your current format and it will instruct you how to convert it to a .pem file, extract the private key, along with all of the other steps needed to get your CA certificate working. I have used this for several CA Questions and found it very helpful.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Support/Interactive-CA-Certificate-Guide/ta-p/58492
Hope this helps!
Jason
Thanks Jason but there is no video in this link.
Thanks,
Hi @Santosh
Yes It seems like a video but actually not,can't play like a video, you have to click every time to move to next page. Its really contain good information about the CA certificate.
Hope this helps
Thanks
Akhtar
Here is the new link to the Interactive CA Certificate Guide: https://anaplanenablement.s3.amazonaws.com/Community/Interactive+CA+Cert+Guide/story.html
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…