Team: I wanted to seek expert advice and see if this is feasible to auto-export Anaplan Model outputs in Excel format to various recipients over emails with native email app such as MS Outlook.
@mporwal
Why do you want to export the reports and bombard Users with emails? Instead you can take advantage of Anaplan Excel Add in. Users will get the reports in excel format with one simple click in excel.
To answer your query that seems possible with workflow but I am not certain.
You just read my mind and I was exploring Excel Add-in as we speak. Where can I find more information / resources related to the Excel add-in. Sounds like a pretty nice feature..
That's awesome. See if this helps. There are best practice articles on Anaplan Add ins as well. Make sure you go thru these.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Add-ons-for-third-party-products/ct-p/Third-party-add-ons
You will have to Download the Latest Anaplan Excel add in from anapedia and install it. Link below
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Extensions_and_Addins/Excel_Add-in/Download-and-install-the-excel-add-in.htm?cshid=a-823d0948-d3a2-4458-98d6-f4c122f9f399
Once installed create the connections and let the Anaplan do the talking
Hope that helps
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…