Hi Anaplan community,
I am wondering if I will be able to setup ALM if I have a SELECT clause selecting one list item of my line item subset.
Kind regards,
Louise
@LouiseBourgonjon
You shouldn't have any issues. But you can still go ahead and replace SELECT with LOOKUP.
Create a dimensionless module and insert one line item. Format that line item on LIS that you have and pick one of items from the LIS that you want to hardcode.
As @Misbah you shouldn't have any issues as those line item subsets are not production lists, but it is still best to use Lookups. To do this, create a SYS LISS properties module with the LISS as the Applies To. Now you can use it like any other properties module.
Rob
Hi @rob_marshall - quick question on this old post. I tried using a lookup on a parent item in a LISS and it was not working. I set the default value to look up on in SYS module as described in Misbah's comment, but I think the issue is that the lookup doesn't work for parent items in a LISS. Is this expected behavior? If so, can I use Select on the parent LISS item without causing any ALM issues? And just for a little more context- I need the LISS item to be flagged as "Is Summary?" in order to achieve the desired indentation and formatting for my output table. Otherwise I could lookup on the item without any issues. Thanks in advance!
Kamu bisa Pembatalan Pesanan Kredivo, kamu untuk bisa dibatalkan dengan wa+62812841117. mengirimkan permintaan pembatalan kredivo, Untuk melakukannya.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…