I need to make application for ANAPLAN in which I can load per day user activity in the model building , any idea what can work ?
@PratyakshDua01
If the data that is stored in Anaplan Model History is sufficient for your requirement then you can
Export the Data in .txt format
Create a list and upload it mapping with Unique ID from the exported file
Upload the data from the same exported file into the Staging module dimensioned by List you created in Step 2
Create the reporting module and display the stats
Hope that helps
Misbah
For Anaplan? Anaplan already keeps record of such data in their systems but if you are saying that you want to create an app in Anaplan then also you have to get the required data from Anaplan which I believe gets stored in Splunk
Basically I need to create a dashboard that shows count of per day user activity in a respective model, for that I need a User ID but that's also creating a hurdle to add in dimension.
Is it possible to export history in CSV format?
No, we don't have a choice there. It throws out in txt format
Thanks a lot for your contribution.😀
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…