How can I do this and not destroy alm syncing ability? Is this even possible?
Thanks,
Debbie
@debbie5154
You can’t as that is structural data. So, if you must have a property on the list (best practice is to have a SYS properties module), you will need to define the property in the Dev model. Then create a revision and sync to Prod (the deployed model).
Rob
@rob_marshall Oh my....I had a senior moment when I wrote this question. Thanks for responding so quickly.
Blame it on 2020!!! We are all having them.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…