Api allow standard application contents type

As a data integrator working on industrializing data flows into anaplan from multiple application, i need to be able to consume standard data formats like json files.

This is necessary to be able to call an api which will send me response typically in json format (standard restful for api) and consume the response with anaplan api (bulk).

With the current api, this isnt possible as the only application content type authorized is "csv". While this is a possible content type in api, it is a very rare type for response that most api dont use.

This would extend capability of anaplan to integrate seemlessly with the rest of the world apis.

I think more and more companies following amazon exampled require now that application are built with apis in mind to reduce costs of ownership and allow continuous integration and deployment within an extended connected planning environnment.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!