Hi,
Please help how can I remove the time settings when i migrate our Dev model to Prod model.
See below preview where time is included in the migration from the source model.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Tom
The time settings are considered structural to the model (except now current time) meaning that these components will always be a part of the revision tag. This is to make sure that your dev and prod sync up.
A way I've done in the past two have them be different is to set the time in dev to what you expect it to be in prod as the last step before a revision tag. Then, push the revision tag and change dev back to the time settings I wanted to dev. This obviously includes extra steps in the cutover and potential issues with test data in dev but can be used as a workaround.
Hope that helps!
@tompatrick.ting I agree with @TrentB . If you are using ALM, time setting would be migrated from DEV to PROD via Revision tag.
I guess, we should include the request in Idea Exchange to exclude Time Settings from ALM. This would provide more flexibility while in development mode.
AB
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…