I discovered in Anapedia that there should be a feature to add apps to your favorites. It is also mentioned in the June 21 sneak preview for July. Yet, I don't find this feature - I can only add models or pages to the favorites. Am I blind? š
Ā
https://help.anaplan.com/6011ea93-d921-45be-b98e-12894e86a8bf-Favorite-an-app
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Releases/June-2021-Releases-and-July-Sneak-Peek/ba-p/113568
HiĀ @PhilippErkinger,
This feature is not available - yet. However, according to latest Release Notes, they plan to release it this month (https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Releases/September-2021-Releases-and-October-Sneak-Peek/ba-p/121127Ā search forĀ Favorite apps on Home). It looks likeĀ Anaplan is still working on this and it is taking them longer than expected.
Thanks, I missed that! I already thought that I need to get my eyesight checked.Ā š
Hi everyone š If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps thatā¦
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the newā¦
We've been building a tool calledĀ aplan4sheetsĀ and we'd genuinely like input from this community ā both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. Weā¦