I need to model from workspace A to workspace B. I am trying to do this with an import of the model. I would like to retain the model history . Is there anyway to accomplish this?
@Mgarg1
Well, I don't think so. Can we retain the history @rob_marshall when importing the model from one WS to another one.
In order to save the log, the only way to do this is have Anaplan Support copy the model with the option to save the log. Basically, you will need to call this out in the support ticket. But, from an WSA standpoint when importing a model, the log gets truncated.
Rob
@anirudh ,
To be honest with you, I really don't have an idea why this is. It could be having access to the logs on the core, but honestly, I am not sure.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…