As I read, if I mark a list as Production List.
I can make changes to it, even in Deployed mode.
What type of changes?
Properties, Subsets, Code?
Hi @Sravan_Kumar,
I am giving you an example, how production and non production list impact in deployed Mode(Production Model)
I have created 2 List (Production and Non Production) in Standard Mode enabled Model
In Both the List I have created a Subset and a Property.
I pushed those changes to Production Model( a Copy of Model is Created and Deployed Mode is Enabled)
You can see
1. In Non Production List both the list item and Structure(Properties and Subset) of a list is pushed.
2. In Production List Only the Structure(Properties and Subset) of a list is pushed.
Production Model (Deployed Mode)
1. In Production List, You can add data and you can assign parent, code, subset and Property to it
2. In Non Production List, you cannot add data (You have to make changes in Dev model and push to Prod Model).
Thanks,
Sorna Raja Prabhu
Hi @Sravan_Kumar ,
Production List,
You can add new records in the list, change parent, change code, make changes in the properties and include/remove the records from the subset in the deployed model
Not Production List.
You cannot make any changes. If you want to make any change, apply the change in the Dev model and promote it to production,
Vignesh M
Thanks @VIGNESH.M. for clearing my doubt.
Just tell me, if I want to modify any Line Item in Production, is it possible?
(Say, Blueprint: Sum, Average).
Thanks @prabhu for the detail response with screenshot.
This will benefit many new learners.
No, It's not possible to make changes(Line item/summary) in the production model. Apply the change in the DEV mode and sync it with PROD.
~Vignesh M
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…