Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) (313)
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) enables clients to effectively manage the development, testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of applications in Anaplan. With ALM, changes can be introduced without disrupting business operations by securely and efficiently managing and updating your applications with governance across different environments, and quickly deploying changes to run more “what-if” scenarios in your planning cycles as you test and release development changes into production.
This series of videos discuss different aspects of ALM and includes demos performed in a live model.
- Benefits of ALM
- Model modes of ALM (Standard & Deployed)
- Structural vs Production Data
- What is a production list?
- What can and can't be changed in Deployed mode
- Revisions and Revision Tags
- Compatible Models
- Syncing between Development and Production
- Model types: Single, Split Model, and Similar Model
- Set up - Development only
- Set up - Production only
- Set up - Existing Dev/Test/Prod
- Set up - Simple
- Set up - With Data Hub
We value your feedback!
If you enjoy the videos please give a Kudo! Leave a comment and let us know if there is other information you would like around ALM. You can also do a search on community for more information around ALM.