Can I access modules if I don't work and don't have workspace email id?
@Vatsal
Bare minimum requirement is that you should have an email id with which you can login to Anaplan. You can either be Workspace admin or end user by using that id.
Thanks Misbah! Just for confirmation: I am using my university email for personal learning purpose. Do I need any kind of authorization or approval from university?
I don't think so but what you can do is that you use personal email Id and enroll yourself for 90 day free trial program on Anaplan.
Start Your 90-Day Trial with Anaplan Access - Anaplan Community
Misbah
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…