Survey: Invitation to participate in the 24th Annual HR Systems Survey by Sapient Insights Group
We invite you to participate in the 24th Annual HR Systems Survey conducted by Sapient Insights Group through July 15, 2021. Your voice can help transform the future of HR Technology.
This survey is recommended for everyone familiar with their organization’s HR practices and supporting systems (including planning), as well as those interested in sharing their vendor experiences and giving back to the HR community. All responses are confidential and only used in aggregate results.
The 24th Annual Survey is full of exciting updates based on community feedback:
- Personalized survey paths based on your knowledge
- Functional survey paths for Benefits, Recruiting, and Learning
- Small Business questions for organizations with less than 100 employees
- New questions in social responsibility, experience platforms, and contingent workforces
Other Survey topics include:
- HR strategy, process, and structure
- Adoption of all HR technology applications
- HR analytics and workforce planning
- Deployment roadmaps, resourcing, and budgeting
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration
- Emerging and innovative trends
The survey takes approximately 30-60 minutes of your time, and may be forwarded to other team members for additional feedback and knowledge sharing.
As a Thank You for participation, you will receive the following:
- “NEW” continuing education credits toward IHRIM’s HRIP Recertification
- A personalized data snapshot filtered by size, industry, or region
- An advance copy of the Sapient Insights 2021-2022 HR Systems Survey White Paper, 24th Annual Edition in late September 2021
Sapient Insights Group is offering the first 100 respondents a $5 Starbucks card, and to the 24th, 124th, and 1,024th respondents they will award a $100 Visa gift card.
Survey results will debut at the HR Technology® Conference in late September 2021.
Thank you for sharing your voice.
(on behalf of)
Chief Research Officer
Sapient Insights Group
- 0 All Categories
- 8.8K Forums