when importing Data into Historic Volumes Module, it gets error.
What need to do in Time settings. I attached below screen shtosimporting datatime as period , showing errortime as match names , then records are ignoreds
@Laavanya
Keep the Time on "Match Names". You need to change the mapping of DAT03 Historical Volumes Line item from Fixed Line Item to Column Headers.
That should fix the issue.
Misbah
Hi,,
Hi,If time as match names, volume as column header , it shows error in volume, as above
Can you see the Volume line getting mapped in your import action?
Hi @Misbah ,
Volumes set as manually, import was successfully .But records are not updated, they are ignored. what i need to do..
Hi I am having the same issue trying to import data to the module:
I've matched all
Run the upload and says it is successful:
But then there is no data loaded? I also not that the Time is incorrect
Hi,
Issue resolved...my mistake is time range as FY19, I select as model calendar.
As part of the FCR Release 2608 update, enhancements were introduced to improve data import performance and ensure correct column data typing for ADO Imports to FCR. Specifically: Schema Correction: Staging tables now properly instantiate numeric columns as float rather than defaulting to string. Performance Optimization…
We are pleased to announce the upcoming FCR 2608.1 GA release. Check out the latest FCR feature updates and enhancements in our 2608.1 official release notes. Release Schedule: FCR 2608.1 GA Tuesday, September 15, 2026: US, CAN, CA environments Monday, September 21, 2026: EU, JP, ID environments Highlights General Global…