Retail Anaplan Group - July 2021 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2021 July
- Retail Anaplan Group is now number one among the regional and special interest groups. Way to go! Thank you @Dsabo @SherylB @BobD the most awesome group leadership team!
- 24 New Members joined, raising the membership count to 195
- Upcoming Events: The Retail Group Leaders @Dsabo @BobD and @JaredDolich will be hosting a quarterly meetup in late August / Early September. Stay tuned for the announcement.
- You voted, we listened. The next Power Series - mid August - should be Apparel Forecasting.
- Announcements | Discussions
- Management Reports are Available!
- @SonalTripathi @DaanishSoomar @bmfrancis17 teamed together to bring you more Anaplan implementation mistakes to avoid. Stay tuned for the blog post.
- July was a mixed bag of emotions. We had to say goodbye to some amazing people as they trek on to bigger and better things: @MagaliP @emilydunn @Ameneh @F.Murphy and @nathan_rudman - be well my friends. We're going to miss you horribly.
- Four Corners (US Regional Group) will be hosting an event August 10th showcasing various User Stories. Should be great! Thanks @BeccaR @ZachC @LaurenF and @DanO
- 24 New Members! Due to ongoing technical issues, we still cannot send welcome emails but please know we are very excited to have you join and we'll get that welcome note to you soon!
- Welcome @Tiffany.Rice @Thijso @akashagarwal @Dheeraj09 @Humay @Khanna @Kudiarasu @TedemanCPA3 @Arunabh2023 @sourjyar @Javvaji45 @KaylynneH @CommunityMember117772 @BasJansen @AntonMineev @robin80son @LethargicAnalyst @kaitchura @ankit_cheeni @SergioEscobar [email protected] @ZachC @BryanM @JMiddleton our new July 2021 members!
Okay. For analysts like me, this section is my second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
Our membership comprises of 29 unique Anaplan customers (35 members) which is great. @BobD and I have some ideas to encourage more customers to consider joining this group.
Growth month over month significantly higher.
Posts and Posts per Member
Recently the definition of a "post" has changed to only reflect new posts. So you'll see a decline a few months ago.
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are the Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ). Modelers Forum India ( @Misbah ) is taking off and it won't be long until we see a huge activity increase from Minneapolis with the addition of @DaanishSoomar as co-leader! I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.
There are 47 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better.
- All Categories
- 9.3K Forums