Retail Anaplan Group - August 2021 Update
Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2021 August
- Retail Anaplan Group just passed through the 200 member mark, maintaining our number one spot among the regional and special interest groups. Way to go! Thank you @Dsabo @SherylB @BobD the most awesome group leadership team!
- 4 New Members joined, raising the membership count to 200. Note: Check out India Modelers Forum, 26 new members last month - wow!
- Announcements | Discussions
- OTIF - On Time, In Full Discussion about how to define it in Anaplan
- 2022 Recertification - All SA's and below must take this 10 question quiz to maintain certification.
- Everlane CEO interview - why eCommerce only platforms will eventually open stores.
- Amazon Department Stores - more evidence of why e-tailers need stores.
- Summary of eCommerce platforms needing stores.
- Jon Rubel, Retailer, earns Level 1 Certification
- August Release Notes by @Misbah
- 4 New Members! Due to ongoing technical issues, we still cannot send welcome emails but please know we are very excited to have you join and we'll get that welcome note to you soon!
- Welcome @lorenavuealta, @CollineSteven, @angs75 and @thutten our new August 2021 members! I should note @angs75 and @thutten are both Master Anaplanners! A super crisp salute to you.
Okay. For analysts like me, this section is my second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.
We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Some interesting things are happening on the India Modelers Forum, led by @Misbah -- 26 new members, from 88 to 114 in one month! Wow. Congratulations team.
- 0 All Categories
- 8.7K Forums