HI ALL,
I'm stuck in this activity, i download the file location but i have issues like you can see in the screen shoot
can you help me please ?
Hi @VijayV
Yes, your solution worked
Thank's
cheers
I am able to get the import to work correctly using the code instead of the location name, but I am a bit confused on why you use the code here and what is going on behind the scenes? Any help is appreciated!
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…