Hello,
Even though I edited the Line Items' format, it shows nothing.
I don't understand where I am doing wrong.
Could you help me, please?
Thanks,
Mark
IT SHOULD BE LIKE THAT;
You have included an extra list in your 'Applies To' field.
Remove the '---Subsets---' list from there and it would show as desired.
Thank you for answering. I solved the problem.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…